Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 4 - Maquillage du Jour (Day Makeup)


Last Saturday was our Day 4 in Makeup Artistry Class.

I was excited to do this look because this is the usual makeup I wear myself. I was a bit surprised that my model, Rachel, is the model I worked with last meeting. And what added more to the shock is her big, a bit bleeding pimple on the bridge of her nose. Wow....I was already thinking that that's gonna be a problem. I know that I could cover it liberally with a full coverage concealer but I was not sure of that. I have an uncle who is a dermatologist and he would professional recommend not to put too much makeup on the pimple coz it might irritate it further. I didn't want to do something like that to her face so I opted to a bit light concealer and foundation that's why it's still a bit seen in the picture.

Next week will be the night look and I'm also excited to do that with my new friend Joyce as my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment