Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 5 - Night Makeup

On to the 5th day of Makeup Artistry class. We have a new instructor starting today, Ms. Mikee. Her explanations on how to do the whole makeup look was also as clear and concise as our last instructor Sir Mio. Here is the demo that she did for us today.


It literally shows the before & after look. ( It's actually a bit funny to look at with the side of the face undone hahahaha. )

Now, here is the overall look that I have done for today's lesson.


My model for today is actually a co-worker or co-teacher of one of my classmates in class. So, thank you Teacher Angeli for coming to be my model and thanks Diane for calling her.

I wanted to go for a bright-eyed party look for her to make her eyes bigger and lighten up the eyes. I used silver for the light tone, a kind of electric blue for the medium tone and just a hint of black for the dark tone. I also used false eye lashes for the first time and I was having a hard time putting it on and making it stick >.<!!  I had to do it over again and again like 3-4 times for each eye. Anyway, got to practice on that one ( must buy falsies next time ). For the contour, we were told to intensify it so that it can be seen for night lighting setups like a bar, restaurant, hotel, etc. I chose red for the lips....for a night-out, red lips is definitely IN!

I'm very happy with what I did and I hope I get to do this kind of night look again for somebody else soon.

See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment