Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's always been a hobby of mine to do make-up on myself and trying new techniques that I have learned via youtube tutorials. I always subscribe right away to the channels that interest me regarding make-up or even hairstyles ( I love playing with my hair that's why I always wear it long >.<). 

There have been a few times that I even offered my meager skill in hair and make-up to my close neighbors for their formal event....and one for their daughter for a cosplay event for free ( that was super fun to do hahahaha ).



These are my two lovely neighbors >.<
( Shout out to Ate Arlene and Tita Susan )

I did their looks last year for a formal event that I forgot what that is hehehehe ^_^

These were taken last year.











Then, I thought........I might also make a career out of this but I think I need some formal training....hmmmmmm......so, let the research BEGIN!

Finally, I found Maquillage Professionel in the internet that offers a lot of modules that teaches make-up artistry from learning personal make-up to airbrush make-up and the like. It's the nearest school from my place ( I'm from ParaƱaque City) and the school is only at Bonifacio Global City....so, why not! 

Let's go!!!!

DAY 1 & 2 @ MP

We were introduced to the proper products and tools that are used in make-up. First lesson was about prepping the skin and achieving a flawless look, so no eye make-up here yet. Just getting down how to apply the concealers, foundation, contouring, blush and lipstick. 

     

 This is my first model for the first day....sorry I forgot to ask for her name hehehehe. I had a bit of difficulty in applying and perfecting her eyebrows....I'm really not used to it I guess >.<













     

This is for the second day. Thank you for being my model Joren ^_^ Topic is still the all natural look.


I'm so excited for the next class next week. ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment